Thursday, May 28, 2015

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly May 25, 2015


Hello!

This week was pretty normal, except for the fact that we had exchanges. Oh yeah, and I am in a walking boot now haha. So that took a toll on our week a bit. We have been struggling to find people to teach, we really only have one investigator named Bertha who is to be baptized this upcoming Sunday they 31st, but other than her we have nobody! It is hard to baptize weekly without any investigators! So we are trying on that front, talking with everyone and asking referrals from everyone,

This week we helped a member pack up a moving truck because they are moving to Utah. Our Ward seems to be shrinking, but one incredible note about my ward is that 4 of the past 5 weekends, 1 or 2 families have been sealed in the temple. There are so many sealings happening it is very exciting.

Today we had our stake wide event called the Elotada, so I got to see all of the wards I have been in and talk with the members I have
become good friends with. I really love those people I have served in the past few wards, and I miss them a lot! I talked with Axel, and he is doing well, he is working on his mission papers currently.

On exchanges this week I brought our District Leader Elder Cahoon up with me to my area, and we had a pretty good day. We got to go and give a blessing to a neighbor of a member in our area who is in intensive care currently. It was a very humbling experience. I am grateful for the health that I have.

I honestly do not have much more to report on for this week. I love you all and am grateful for the support you give me!

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment