Monday, June 1, 2015

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly June 1, 2015

This week was awesome!

We had a baptism! Marianna the one who sent photos, her aunt was baptized! I am feeling a lot better. Sometimes it's natural to have the blues I guess, but I am good now. Bertha is her name! Her husband was baptized six weeks earlier, and he baptized her yesterday. It was awesome!

So transfers. My area closed down because we have lost so many missionaries in the past few transfers. 230 to now 180ish. Crazy. So I am being transferred to be with Elder Silvester again! Woot woot! We are zls together in Fullerton now. And! Elder Dougherty my companion has been called to be the new Assistant to the President. Crazy! He
was awesome! The mission is changing, a lot, I am so grateful for everything that is going on here in the Anaheim Mission, Elder Etchart my best friend out here is going home tomorrow. He has finished his two years. I am sad, but all will be well. Time is counting down for me here. I am working though, we had a great week
this past week.

I have nothing else to add! Have a great one!

Actually John 3:30 says, "He must increase, but I must decrease." Think about it! I have been all week!

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment