Monday, June 8, 2015

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly June 8, 2015

This week went well. There were many changes and many meeting we had to attend, including a zone leader meeting, two Mission Leadership councils, and a district meeting. It was fun! We learned a lot during our MLCs. The work is going to progress in the mission, and I am looking forward to it!

There is not much time today to write. But I will share a quick story or miracle we had this week. We went looking for a former investigator, and when we got to the complex we realized we didn't have an apartment number, so we decided to knock a random door to see if we could find him. We prayed, and knocked on a door, we found a woman that knows the guy we were looking for very well, and lead us to his door. It was so cool! Miracles exist! 

I know the church is true, I know this Jesus is the Christ. I strive to follow Him. Have a great week!

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment