Well, everyone, its a new year here. what can we do to make it the best year ever. well, I can think of a few things, but that's not my job, that is yours. We all have the capability to ask our Heavenly Father what it is he wants us to do this year to be better. We don't have to ask each other. We just have to ask our supreme creator. After all, he does know what is best for us.
Anyways. This week was great, Elder Pope and I finally figured out that we cant make a difference here in the Hartford Zone, in terms of Missionary work, obedience, sea lo que sea, everything really, but we know that we Can Be The Difference. We have really learned that we cant be selfish or prideful anymore, because God needs our Hearts and minds and Might and Strength geared towards Him 100% or else we cant do everything he needs us to so.
It's exciting here. We are also walking for the moment, until the our car gets fixed. My companion crashed it before I got here, and the mission gave us another for the transfer until it was fixed, but we had to give it back already, so we lie in wait, walking in the cold up and down Park St....it's legit...haha
Um. Congratulations and Shout Out to Tyler and Anne Scott, or better written, Brother and Sister Scott, as it is now, I am happy and excited for you, and I love you both, and I look forward to seeing you guys later on. I hope you got my package before you left back to Idaho....it should have arrived by noon on Saturday...
um no pictures this week, sorry. i havent had any time. Transfer Texts come in this week,
Last week in DM, I had to face the district and be up against 3 Elders who don't care too much for certain things we have to do as missionaries, and it was hard.
Anyways, Have a great week, and Stay Classy.
Elder Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment