Monday, March 23, 2015

[Mason] The Weeks layout


So, to start off, Elder Silva and I had a great beginning to the week. we hit it hard on Monday teaching some investigators and it was real great. we then on Wednesday, went on some exchanges and I went to Goshen, CT with Elder Chen, and it was a blast. We ended up eating a bunch of food, which didn't help at all. we worked hard and enjoyed the opportunity to settle in to the English program for once. Elder Chen has only served in the Chinese program, though he is from Taiwan, via Utah, and so it has been hard. but that night he finally became accustomed to it. it was great. Thursday I felt absolutely terrible, but we needed to teach our Investigators, and so we went out and taught and tracked down some LA's and just worked. 

Friday we had Zone Conference, where President Packard taught us all about Repentance....and it is something I cant explain to you in words. it was magnificent. This, however, will be His last zone Conference seeing as he Leaves in 3 months...and we have it every 3 months. its insane. Sad. and unnerving. Saturday we went out and worked again and taught our Investigators and I finally got the hang of things on the digital Mission side, and so that is now cranking away, I should have some Skypes here in a few days with some people in Spain and in the South America region. its so cool. God has prepared so many people and there aren't enough missionaries in the world to find everyone. and everyone is online anyway, so we are going to them. It is so awesome. no lo puedo explicar. [I can't explain ]

Sunday was branch conference, and we had 5 investigators at church, not all of them, but some is good. and we also spoke with the new Stake president, President Ellwell. He is like mid 40's or so, and he is so cool. He is ready to do anything. we have a meeting with him and president Packard on Thursday night where we will present the zones goals and the missions goals...it is exciting. 

Recently in the Hartford zone, we embarked in the service of God, and all of us have some how increased in stature, but not in the way that we would have desired. so we are playing biggest loser with a twist. and the twist is that it is by companionship and if desired you can go for gaining weight instead.  So its more like the biggest Loser or biggest gainer.  I've lost 3 so far, but we have a about 12 work out days left in the transfer....so lets go!!!

anyways, 

Love you all, have a great week and feel free to Read the Book of Mormon. it will change your life. If you don't believe me, ask everyone else who has and they can show you how it has, even as i can show you.

Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment