This week. Whoa.
Elder Montgomery was attacked by a kid with sticky notes
|
We got a new car, which is nice. Repin' the Chevy Cruz these days.
We found seven new investigators this week, which is a Christmas Miracle, yes Christmas. Why? I couldn't tell you. No it's not a miracle. It's because the new Easter video is sick! I love that we are capable of sharing it whenever on our "mobile devices". It's great.
So as you may have heard I broke the door of our bathroom last week, this week we attempted to fix it again with more tools. Still mega fail. Tomorrow we are going to have another guy come and see it.
| Manuel! |
We helped our investigator Emilio move yesterday,which lasted forever, because only two hermanos came to assist. It was quite frustrating, and it took all of our proselyting time. But, service always rewards. Emilio is very excited to keep learning from us. We hope he accepts baptism soon.
We are still having trouble getting Maria and Daisy to church. Ugh, they won't come! They want to but just don't take the actions necessary to be there.
I am sitting here writing this email, and cannot focus. I am sorry, I do not have much more to say,
Elder Weston Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment