Wednesday, January 1, 2014

[Mason] Transfer week nightmare



Dear all...sorry I didn't realize that pday was different this week...entonces I didn't warn you all....
Anyways I'm doing great still, life is so fantastic here and I'm loving the mission.

Anywho...transfers are this week, and elder Romero is getting transferred to new haven, Connecticut, and we found out on Saturday night, where we had a bonfire type fire pit on a farm to await the t-text. And it was so interesting who all was changed.  But we found that I am now getting an elder who only has 3 more transfers ahead of me and he has been in a Mexican Spanish area...we are doomed here....jk todo esta bien. But my new companion is supposedly awesome....and we become comps tomorrow...

The reason why it has been a nightmare is because of the crap that has been happening to our car. We had to get a tire fixed because of a slow leak that has been going on for months, then we needed an oil change....and then when they finished the oil change, the car wouldn't start...conveniently.....then last nightmare were driving home, and I hit a curb of all things, because I was cut off by another car....arghhh, we popped a dang tire....and then the car wouldn't start this morning....I'm pretty sure the alternator is broken.......and so we now have to drive to Boston tomorrow for the transfer meeting in a crapped out car .....

Life is so good though.  I'm not worried about arching and I'm excited for the new year... Not much has happened since the phone call, so I don't I have much to say.
 I love you all and I will email you on Monday with a big one...

Elder Scott






No comments:

Post a Comment