Hey everyone!
So transfers! Elder Tanner is now gone, and I am now senior companion with Elder Silvester. Even better, they took my car, which is hard to believe because I am in the third largest area in the entire mission.
I am on the good old fashion bike not. Boom. Super fun stuff! I did not have a chance to make a daily log this week, but some cool things that happened I guess is that we found six new investigators this week, and we taught a ton of lessons! We had a good last week, and there was this one woman that we found that we entered her house, because she told us that she has Jesus inside, and we were like, cool she has a picture of Jesus, but no. She had a life size statue of Jesus sitting in her living room, and not like a living Jesus, but a statue of him laying down on a bed with a blanket over him, it was a
life size of a dead Jesus. Way awesome experience for us. She was way catholic. But we had this killer Father's Day party this past Friday, and so yeah. Shout out to the old Pop's out here. Dad, Happy Father's Day! I apologize for the extremely short letter this week. Have a good week okay! I have pictures to attach though!
Your favorite missionary in So Cal!
Elder Weston Scott




No comments:
Post a Comment