Hello!
This week was pretty lame! Well, not really, but not a whole lot happened because on Wednesday I got a laser surgery done on my right foot! Crazy! Unfortunately I have not been able to walk very well since then. Dang. I did not work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or much of Saturday. Thank goodness that I am a Facebook Missionary, because that basically saved us this week! We have been killing it with Facebook lately! It is so incredibly exciting! I am teaching this one man named Gilberto, who literally talks to me every day. I have been teaching him the Restoration for quite a while, and he is just absorbing it all, and really enjoys everything we talk about! I love being an online proselyting missionary!
I mentioned earlier that this week was a bit lame, on Monday and Tuesday we visited several people, but nobody was home unfortunately. Dang! But The laser surgery was pretty darn cool on Wednesday. Elder Etchart my District Leader came with me to my appointment, and while we were there we got pizza and everything from Doctor (Bishop) Lords. It was pretty cool.But the surgery lasted about an our and a half, and man, that was not a fun experience. I will not go into depth, but it was very unpleasant.
OUCH !
We unfortunately have transfers today. Once again my companion that I like and get along with is leaving. Why!? It is so annoying! But my new companion is pretty awesome! His name is Elder Orozco. He was born in Mexico and when he had fourteen years he came to the United States, and lived in Alpine Utah. He has a small accent when he speaks English, but I am so excited because he is a native speaker! Spanish here I come! This is going to be great! Especially with this transfer being an 8-week instead 6, I will have two extra weeks at least with my new companion. I am very excited!
Transfers were absolutely crazy! Oh my gosh! We had 5 new district leaders called, and at the same time they were all called to train. Four of them are white-washing areas as well. 3 of them are 1-3 transfers behind me! Haha. Crazy!
![]() |
| Orozco |
There is not much else for the week to report on! Thanks for the support and help with everything!
Your favorite missionary in So. Cal!
Elder Weston Scott



No comments:
Post a Comment