OK so I don't really have too much time here, seeing as we have a lot of snow but some highlights of the week.
3 New Investigators who are solid
-Domingo
-Ricardo Goncalez
-Natividad Perez
And we had a pie eating contest at a branch 50's Party...I beat my companion by a landslide....I felt terrible afterwards
Sad news....Elison's Mom in the Dominican Republic said no to baptism, so we have to get in contact with her, and help her understand so he most likely wont get baptized this Sunday....which stinks
The Lord is throwing so many blessings in to our life right now, its fantastic....we can even explain it, but the other day at zone meeting, we set a goal to find 50 investigators in 1 week....yes 50 in 7 days....so there are 10 companionships....it is so cool...we have 3 so far the zone has like 15, and we are going to get it...I'm stoked...
I wish you all could understand how amazing it is to serve here in the Massachusetts Boston Mission. it truly is a blessing.
Please everyone, remember how important the Book of Mormon is. let us all do our best in reading it daily, because there are so many people here in the world that are ready to hear our own testimony and if we aren't reading and or studying it daily, we will not be able nor ready to extend an invitation to hear of the fullness of the gospel. My testimony is that it is true. that this Gospel that we claim as Restored to the Earth is not false, but instead is true. It is more true than anything else on the earth. Even if we know it is true, we have to fortify our knowledge of the Truth, and we do that through the Book of Mormon. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that he Lives Today and is at the head of this Church. I know of the Power of Prayer and the Power of Fasting, and that as we strive and focus our minds and bodies to communicate and plead with our Father in Heaven for righteous Desires, He WILL respond.
Enjoy your week,
Elder Mason Scott.
No comments:
Post a Comment