Monday, February 9, 2015

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly February 9, 2015


Hey!

This week was a super fast one to me! I honestly can't believe it! We
are having trouble getting our investigators to church. It's a fun
time, but all is well, let's see, this week we started out with me
 I love being a missionary!
recovering from my ER visit last weekend, but now I am doing pretty
great.

I took the new greenie that Elder Quito is training on exchanges with me. His name is Elder Encinas. He is an interesting Elder. One word to describe him? Selfies. It is the strangest thing to me! Haha. But all
is well. Physical therapy seems to be going well, and we got to do a lot of service this week. It was awesome! I love doing service, I just wish that I was 100% so I could be much more effective.

Fun fact: I am speaking more fluently that the new Native elder speaks. Boss status. It's actually not that great of an achievement, but hey? More native means more native, sale? :)

I really have nothing this week to share! I am so sorry that this is so short. I found a super cool scripture. Alma 29:6. It poses a great question. Think about it! Apply it!

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment