Wednesday, July 1, 2015

[Mason] Time to Change!



This past week has been what many people would call a series of unfortunate events, but not in the traditional sense. 

Elder Perkes was called to be the next Assistant to the President for the New Mission President and so he departed from me on Wednesday, though They wanted him Monday night last week. Since then, I have been "floating" between the other Elders in the Zone as what seemed like a Roaming Zone Leader. At times though, I felt as if I was being watched by a few Baby-sitters. It was Rough. 

My new Companion is Elder Heflin...sorry I do not have my Camara on me, so I will have to send on the following week. He is pretty Legit!

At this moment, We have a New Mission President, President Miller, and we will be meeting Him on Thursday afternoon. We are excited. Supposedly He wants to interview the missionaries going home with in the next few months ASAP so we will see! Its strange. Elder Trujillo is gone, Elder Silva leave next, then its Elder Miskimens and I! The time has really flown by.

Our vision for the Scituate Area is to get the Home Teaching and Visitng Teaching Program bck on its feet! This week we will be reforming the Ward Mission Plan! 

4 investigators attended our Sacrament meeting this yesterday! it was a miracle! We will be having 3 Baptisms this Month, July: Frank WIlliams, Patricia Sigui and Wendy Walker.

We are so excited to be here and o be blessed with Gods Help! 
#Let'sGo!

Elder Mason Scott
Massachusetts Boston Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment