Monday, September 14, 2015

[Mason] Time flies


If time was a fly, then i would take its wings off, to make it a walk. Then I would have more of it.

This past week was great. We did a lot of physical Labor, Clearing Logs and wood from trees that had fallen due to a storm that occurred over a month ago. We also tore down an old Stone wall at a members home, after digging a huge ditch, to build a Fire Pit. It was cool, but we almost died!! It was a blast. Boulders weigh much more than you would think sometimes. I will not this week!

Elder Heflin and I been struggling to meet with our investigators and we have ended up dropping many of them. If you cant Keep an Appt, then wont keep any other commitment we will leave you. ugh...

Well expect some pictures here, ....


@Fenway

more @Fenway
Sister Miller, My Mission Presidents Wife! She Rocks!

Flattering

--
Elder Mason Scott
Massachusetts Boston Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment