Sorry I didn't email on Monday, We were unable to due to the opportunity presented to our Zone and a few others of going to the temple. We were able to participate in an endowment session, and It was a marvelous experience. We then were presented with another opportunity, one that happens only 2x a year....a Red Sox game at 130pm on a Monday!!!!! so we went to that. They played the Blue jays, and Killed them! it was sick. I dont have the pictures with me, so they will have to be sent at a later time!
As my Mission comes to a close, I also look back and ponder on who I was, and who I have become. I am grateful for these 2 years. I am trying every day to give my all to the Lord. the days are getting shorter it seems, and As I look forward, it seems that I have less and less time due to meetings, and what not. all I can do is keep asking the Lord, "what more can I do?" This question is how we find ourselves receiving the wonderful benediction from the Lord "well done."
I will have to talk on Monday, I need to get out and work, so See ya!
Elder Mason Scott
Massachusetts Boston Mission
No comments:
Post a Comment