We had another good week!
Adalid, one of our investigators, is progressing super well! He wants to get baptized, and he has a baptismal date for the 26-27 of this month! Sweet! Axel who I baptized a year ago should be receiving his mission call this week, which is so incredibly exciting! Ahhhh! I do. It even know what to say!
We had two different exchanges this week, as an assistant, we do many exchanges apparently. For both of them, I held down the fort in our area here. I worked with Elder Dube on Tuesday, and Elder Yazzie on Saturday. Elder Yazzie you may remember, he has been a good friend of mine practically my whole mission. Elder Dube is the son of Elder Dube, a general Authority. So that was a neat experience, he is from Zimbabwe. On exchanges with Elder Yazzie on Saturday, we found this chile plant in a complex we were in just before dinner. He plucked two from the vines, and for dinner we had them. Wow. Talk about pain. Elder Yazzie about had a heart attack.
I met with a President Taggart this week personally to discuss future plans relations to schooling and work. We talked about our things as well, but it helped me a lot to calm my nerves for returning home. I am Elder Dougherty's third companion that he will finish off, and every time President brings up things about marriage and companions after the mission, he gets excited and cannot stop talking to me about it. Marriage. President Taggart has made it clear that it is of the greatest importance when returning.
We attended a few district meetings this week, it seems that our mission is having trouble receiving the training that we and President Taggart give to the mission. We hope to be able to correct the few issues with that, so that we all may be on the same page throughout the mission.
I know that I have been called of God to do His work. For it it were not so, I could not feel the way I do, I would not have become the man I am at the present moment. I am grateful for missionary work,
and the love it has helped me develop for others. I know that Jesus is the Christ.
Elder Weston Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment