Monday, November 18, 2013

[Mason] Twas the night before leaving the MTC.....

Hey so I will call you guys in the airport tomorrow for a short time...everyone else is doing it and its a tradition anyway. Umm [Mormon expletive] stuff wont be in Boston till Thursday...its going to be a cold night sleep those first few nights...jk its all good (está bien).  Bueno  I leave here tomorrow morning at 0300...after not getting any sleep last night because of pranks...yay...todo está bien.  I'm pumped to get there and get out of this heat...and today for class we were given time to prayerfully and thoughtfully reread our Patriarchal blessings...I really learned alot form what I read again. its so cool how much you learn each time you read it. anyways...I will try to email you again soon but I don't quite know when my Pday is so we will just go from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment