Friday, November 15, 2013

[Weston] Week 5


Hola Everybody!

Everything is pretty great here! This past week went by pretty darn fast, it is so weird! Time is flying by! The language is coming along even faster, and it is super exciting! My study skills have increased, which is awesome. Time flies when I am studying hard, weird right? The food here, well I am so done and over that.  I cannot wait for an american cheeseburger! I am not sick any more which is so great! I started working out with some of the guys in my zone here, as in lifting again.  My wrist is holding up okay, but I am lifting the same weight that I was doing in high school again, which is pretty cool, my wrist just gets sore though.  My zone leaders are constantly trying to get me to try new exercises, and when I do them, I show them up almost every time. Haha.  I also taught everyone here to play handball, but I added some extra rules to make it more like water polo, woot woot! I miss that sport, but I am throwing volleyballs a lot now because of that, which is all good. I come in third place now in our ping pong tournaments, I was last place when I got here, and there are 15 people that play.

I started to read the Book of Mormon out loud this week, and it really helps with the accent. I cannot for the life of me role my Rs though, and I am really frustrated about it. I have been trying to hard! I cant really bring to mind any specific spiritual experiences for this week, other then the fact that I study really effectively! My favorite scripture this week is the whole chapter of Alma 32. Its great, and even better in Spanish.

Lets see, We went to the temple this morning, and it was fantastic! It was so good, I understand so well now its crazy! My companions are super crazy, Elder Wharton climbed a tree to get a ball out of it, because I kicked it too hard.... But all is good.

My scriptures are super decked out now, and it is super great! I am excited all the time now! Happiness comes through obedience! I found out this week that I will not be allowed to call home on Tuesday, when I am at the airport, but just in case I happen to have the chance, be ready parental units of mine. Provo missionaries get call cards when they leave the mtc, but president Pratt said that we will be getting no such thing. I was not happy about that. I only have 5 more days in the mtc, and then it is the real deal! I am super excited! AHH! Thanks for everything you all do!

With love,

Elder Weston Scott



No comments:

Post a Comment