Que Pasa todos?...espero que ustedes esten bien y que sus salud esta bien tambien...Bueno, la semana pasado fue muy divertido, y tambien en el tiempo mismo, nada pasó. Cada dia fue el mismo de el otro, concerniente las cosas que hago con mi distrito. [ What's happening everyone? I hope you are well and your health is also well. OK, last week was very fun, and also at the same time, nothing happened. Each day was the same as the others regarding the things I do with my district. ].
I will speak in English for mom because I know you have to have dad translate...bueno...um, so I'm doing really great, food is starting to turn into a cycle, as in the hot dogs are coming back around again...which really really [stinks]. But its all good because its less than one week until I'm in Boston anyway so it doesn't really matter.
I'm so stoked for the field, and waiting in this giant jail cell is getting so old. Ii want an American cheeseburger so bad right now and so I'm determined to find a McDonalds in Texas at the airport and buy 1, even though I hate that place.
I will speak in English for mom because I know you have to have dad translate...bueno...um, so I'm doing really great, food is starting to turn into a cycle, as in the hot dogs are coming back around again...which really really [stinks]. But its all good because its less than one week until I'm in Boston anyway so it doesn't really matter.
I'm so stoked for the field, and waiting in this giant jail cell is getting so old. Ii want an American cheeseburger so bad right now and so I'm determined to find a McDonalds in Texas at the airport and buy 1, even though I hate that place.
Anyway, um Spanish is great...especially temple sessions that are in Spanish...like today. I understood todos and was able to follow along with out missing out on some of the meanings of the words and what not...except at the very end...it was a nightmare... I couldn't understand the guy helping me and so I was just trying to imitate what he was saying. it was so great though. I have more pictures that I will send.
I don't need anything really, I will get what I need when I get in Boston...and thanks for ordering that bag...I'm so excited to get it. yes my testimony of the Book of Mormon is growing, and I'm in second Nephi right now and we're not supposed to read side by side, and so the Isaiah chapter stopped me like a bullet. My testimony of everything has grown and I'm so psyched to help people in the states.
I don't need anything really, I will get what I need when I get in Boston...and thanks for ordering that bag...I'm so excited to get it. yes my testimony of the Book of Mormon is growing, and I'm in second Nephi right now and we're not supposed to read side by side, and so the Isaiah chapter stopped me like a bullet. My testimony of everything has grown and I'm so psyched to help people in the states.
I'm jealous of the skiing, it sounds like such good fun...and lobster pasta...sick!!! Anyway, my lessons with my investigators have been great except for one...last Friday...R was so hard. she is literally not receptive to what we are saying and she doesn't want to listen to us on changing, even though she said she wants to change, and she doesn't have motivation. somos frustado con ella pero sabemos que necesitmos mostrar nuestro amor y pacinecia con ella y necesitmos estudiar cómo podemos ayudarle. mi distrito ha dicho muchas tiempos que si este llama a servir un mision fuen en ingles...podriamos estar ROCKSTARS a enseñando. pero, estoy enfocando en esta obra y en esta idioma porque Dios me ha llamado a servir en espanol en Boston, [ We're frustrated with her but we know that we need to demonstrate our love and patience with her and we need to study how we can help her. My district has said many times that if we were called to server a mission tha twas in English, we'd be ROCKSTARS at teaching. But we are focusing on this work and in this language because God has called me to server in Spanish in Boston. ] which is where I desire to serve.
Everything here is coming to an end.. I have infield orientation on Friday, its all day(16 hours) of sitting and watching...y...a...y........but its almost done here. My ankle is better and he jugado much futbol con mi distrito y puedo jugar GOALIE otra vez y puedo [ I have played alot of soccer with my district and I can play GOALIE again and I can ] kick the ball super far again....i miss rugby...i can wait until college when i can play again. Weston said he was sick but I didn't notice it much...
No exciting meal stories except that peanut butter and nutella is the best invention ever...and that somebody in the next week is supposed to slap me in the face with a sandwich...one cheek the peanut butter side, and the other cheek is the nutella side. its going to suck.
No exciting meal stories except that peanut butter and nutella is the best invention ever...and that somebody in the next week is supposed to slap me in the face with a sandwich...one cheek the peanut butter side, and the other cheek is the nutella side. its going to suck.
BTW please send me all of my watches in the next package, minus the all metal one, and my grey pants...the old navy ones that I always wore. I dont know when I will be able to call you guys...the schedule for departure isn't even made yet. bueno, um no hay algo mas para hablar sobre, entonces, quiero decir Adios por uno mas semana. les amo y no les olviden a HAZ LO JUSTO [ OK, there isn't more to talk about, then I want to say Buy for one more week, I love you and don't forget to choose the right ]
Elder Scott(the cooler one)
No comments:
Post a Comment