Hello everyone!
Elder Weston Scott
This week was super fun! Hahahahaha. White washing is so great, because all of the addresses are wrong that were left, and we do. It know anyone! However, I learned that I know Spanish a lot better than what I though I did. Quite fantastic! My new companion does not speak Spanish, at all, so I al working hard on helping him. This week was flipping awesome though because I got to teach district meeting, which was pretty great! We talked all about contacting everyone, and about the importance of always relating what we talk about to our unique message to the world. It was awesome! This week I also got to give a blessing to a man named Victor, a recent convert, who has a burning testimony. It was a fantastic experience. Other news, I am officially going on bike tomorrow, unfortunately hahaha. All is well though, I apologize, but not too much time today, we have a lot of stuff to get done. I have learning a lot about Faith, and it is such an incredible, and overlooked. Keep up the good work back home! :)
Elder Weston Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment