Monday, September 1, 2014

[Mason] Wow...tough week.....but good



Monday...p-day...played ball.....covered the legendary member from the Lynnfield ward so called Brother Stokes...a former CIA member.....and it was real fun....Penn got his nose hit again...we then had a lesson with Beatriz and Santos where we just had a Q&A Session and all of there Q's were about the next lesson, Plan of Salvation

Tuesday....we had a great day lined up, but we went to the urgent care for Penn's Nose and it turns out that it is fractured.....but its in the right place. we had some good lessons....and then we went on exchanges that night, and i went to Cambridge, with Elder Packer, the Greenie.....who is also the grandson of ELDER PACKER....if you know what I mean. it was fun...

Wednesday....Exchanges.....so we were knocking doors and visiting people...and it was the first time on the mission where i was confident in my spanish abilities....because I had to be. And it turns out i did really well....like 99% and I realized I am almost fluent....I just need more vocabulary to improve my speech....it was a great day and I realized how my Patriarchal blessing is really accurate and really true.....anyways, people they had be teaching had never opened up, and they finally did, and they relly really opened up and it was nice. we got past some barriers, and now they are progressing better.

Miracles happen on exchanges

Thursday....Weekly planning.....thats all I remember and it was awful.....it really burns me out. [Planning for 19 investigators is challenging]

Friday...DM...a real good one, and then exchanges again....I went to Lynnfield....and I was with Elder Calvert....Kalani's Cousin....it sure was fun. The guy was sick and so we all, as in all of the zone, gave him a blessing, and so then we left for the exchanges...and let me tell you....the faith in our zone is real strong. the guy went from fevers and body aches to 100% lets go attitude. but that last part happened at night.....so anyways, we taught about tithing, and also the restoration, and it was real good. we got two new investigators there. it was real good...and the thing is. My ACL is a real good analogy/story to convince people that they can do hard things....

Saturday....we went to 3 amigos, a restaurant owned by a member....it was real good, we then headed back to our areas. 

Sunday...just a normal day....starting off with a disaster and we have to fix it....computer stuff.....and guess what....im the one in this companionship that is better....fancythat.

This week was good, but the topper was Exchanges, they were real fun.

I'm doing good. still working on letting my ankle heal...its hard when I want to play sports and exercise

Hey but you know what.....I really do enjoy the mission. I dont have a message this week...sorry.

Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment