Monday, October 13, 2014

[Mason] Hello everybody.....


Ok sorry this is coming so late, we were at the temple all day today. We did a session de investidura [initiatory] and then we worked in the laundry room for like 2 hours after.  It was great. the best part though was what happened during all of the temple experience.

So this last week was really slow and we had several meetings, and the first one was monday night, and it was sad because we met with Jesenia and Santos, and Jesenia said that basically she was done investigating.  She had a really hard week after committing herself to being baptized and now she put two and two together and it results as the church being the one to blame.  So it was hard for her to even pick up the Book of Mormon. and so we went home devastated for we knew not what to do.  We then had a meeting so called RETURN AND REPORT where the new missionaries gather and discuss how training is going, and their concerns,...but the trainers have the same meeting.  It's real fun, I tell you what.  It was so funny.   So during the meetings I was having a hard time paying 100% attention because I was still thinking about what I can do to help Jesenia. I then had this amazing epiphone while listening to I  think it was Sister Packard speak, where we need Jesenia to meet with President packard ASAP. So we made that happen today at 1030 in the temple of to the side where we as missionaries can have lessons and meet with non-members.  Now President Packard has hinted to us that she is doing much better and wants to get baptized and so we will find out here shortly hereafter. 

But this is the highlight of my week.  Wwe after that meeting however were able to attend the temple and do an endowment session and so I attended 2x this week.  It rocks.

Um just trucking along here, not much to say and not much time anyway.  We have transfer texts this week so we will see.

I hope to chat next week I guess, and BTW what is Weston's address?

Thanks for the mail everyone,  I appreciate it.....and really mom....Lobsters!?....with the months i have left.....talk about t.r.u.n.k.y.n.e.s.s. ahaha jk. I love it though. 

THe crowd here new I ddon'tstand for the darn ssurpriseparty and I was expecting one, and so what they did was they went behind my back and did it on Saturday night, this last Saturday....and it caught me off guard....so I already ate the cake and celebrated...I will include a pic. 

I am stoked this week for yet another week to work my tail off and one of these weeks I will be able to teach up to 35 lessons.......I can do it....I just hope my COMP is ready.....hehe




Also I was given the opportunity to baptize a little boy who turned 8 yesterday, His name is Henry.  I absolutely love this little kid so much.  He is so awesome.  During church yesterday, he came up to me and asked me..."you are baptizing me right?  My response was "only if you want me to"  He smiles and says "yes!!!" and then he gives me this bear hug.  It was awesome


#LET'SGO
#I'MPUMPED
#ONLYONEMOREYEARTOMAKEANAMEFORMYSELF

Have a great week

Elder Scott




No comments:

Post a Comment