Wow...so many things have happened this last week, which includes some exchanges, some emergency exchanges, some good eating, and a New Baptsimal Commitment, oh and some good exercise and hope...
Ok so I went on exchanges to Lynnfield with My Zone Leader and Dear friend Elder MacJanet and boy was it a blast. We gave a devotional about the Restoration at a Campout in Salem on Friday night to start them off. It was Fantastic! We worked out a bunch though. Friday night before bed and Saturday morning we got up early...We did some Bi's and Tri's and then some chest...man it was exhausting. We have come to some new knowledge about building more muscle that is stronger and it is intense and it hurts so good.....so there is hope because I'm still one of the strongest in the Zone so...theres hope....hehe
Ok emergency exchanges happened for two reasones, but the elders with whom we exchanged only know one. I will not elaborate, but boy is it hard to help to complete opposites work together in unison. Also there was a baby blessing that I was asked to participate in and so we had to split because it was in another ward in revere, not Lynn. Funny story....the baby's butt was in my hand.....and he totally ripped butt into my hand.....it was nasty....
ok so The food is just good, I thought it was time to mention it
um Santos' date is now the 30th of November and it was a sweet lesson.
Um so for the week,a spiritual thought is that I have been really thinking at how the Lord really does prepare a way for us to accomplish that which he has asked us to do. 1 Nephi 3:7 is a clear scripture that has always made sense but now I have meaning behind it. I have never had to fix situations before or had to be the guy who everyone looks up to to fix everything...or he who is in charge.....nor do I feel like I could be that guy...but the Lord has helped me to be able to step away from Elder scott, and become the Leader.....The Lord filled me with Words and with solutions and answers and I never thought that I would have been able to fix anything, but I trust in the Lord and I am doing what he askes of me. So he fulfills his promise...
So I know that that the Lord will prepare a way for us. Because that is what the Gospel is all About....a way for us to return home. If you cant believe me, or don't believe me, or are a little doubtful, I challenge you to Read the Book of Mormon, EL Libro De Mormon, o livro de mormon, or which ever language you are comfortable with, and you will find that Nephi does not lie. That God and Jesus Christ Live, and as they live thus will the Promise be that they will prepare the way for us. They Love us more than how good chocolate tastes....they love us infinitely more than A mother could love her child, and with this love, they prepare the Path. remember that we have to put in our part though....
I know the Gospel is true and on the earth and that we all, as sons and daughters of God, will return back to him if we do as he says.
No comments:
Post a Comment