Hello!
Elder Weston Scott
2) Andrew, and I am wearing his Halloween mask. Looking good eh?
This week was an interesting one haha. It was pretty great. My companion and I are doing great together now. Quite honestly I do not know what changed. Anyways, this week we had a lot of this that happened that caused us to lose time to work! On Tuesday there was a going away party for a senior couple that worked in the office, the Wades, and they will be missed. Everything seems to be changing in the mission, both bad and good changes. On a side tangent, there has been so much disobedience in the mission since we had a change of mission president, which is absolutely terrible. I can be 100% honest as well that it is not in the Spanish program. I know every single missionary in the Spanish program in my mission, and everyone is incredibly obedient, and it is so awesome and inspiring for me to always to my best and live the missionary standards. But anyways, it has been kind of ridiculous with the lack of obedience and respect for the mission President. President Taggart changed gears, and is now not going to put up with anything. He has sent several Elders and Sisters home recently.
Anyways, we had a super powerful Zone Meeting this past week,many we learned all about the Spirit and relying on him, receiving personal revelation, and recognizing the spirit. It was so powerful. I will attach the outline I received from the zone leaders. You all should check it out! :) We had exchanges on Thursday, and I went with my best friend out here, Elder Maughan. It was super great, I have such a great respect for this Elder, and we got some serious work done. My enthusiasm and excitement for the work has been recharged again and I love everything! :) I love exchanges like that. On Friday we had a 12-week follow-up meeting to review his training his going, and we watched this super spiritual video about the atonement.
For Halloween we ate with a member and then we went to out bishop's house so that we could prepare for the Ward Activity that we were throwing the following day. On Saturday we set up the entire gym with tons of different activities, including a pumpkin pie walk and there was a bounce castle for the kids. It was super fun. I ran a donut station, so of course you can tell me how that went ;). It was great!
We had two investigators come to sacrament meeting this week, and we also finally got a baptismal date, but the guy is all talk and no action, so I am worried about him, his name is Mario. Sunday night we ate dinner with our Bishop's family. I got to wash all of the dishes! It was glorious! Haha Elder Quito and I washed together and we were doing hymns the whole time. It was fun.
Anyways this week was great. Thanks for the support. Keep up the good work!
Your favorite missionary in So. Cal.!
1) Zone training
outline
outline
2) Andrew, and I am wearing his Halloween mask. Looking good eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment