Wednesday, November 12, 2014

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly November 12, 2014


Hello Everyone!

It has been a long time! Did you all miss me? That is what I like to hear! So this past week and a half have gone super well! Not too much to share though!

So last week we had an awesome family night with the TerĂ¡n family, and we got of our recent  converts there! It was super great! I was asked to recite the First Vision. It was so spiritual, I don't think I have shared it as spiritual as well. It was quite amazing. We also met this new family in our ward who are becoming active again, they are so cool! I have never worked with a family that has so much desire to return to the Gospel. They have so many problems, but have so much faith.

This past week we had a district leader meeting, and so I got to go and learn from President Taggart. It was intense. I have a lot of stuff to do that is added upon my other duties. Woohoo! We had a sweet service project this past week as well, all of the Spanish missionaries were recruited to set up this huge cultural event. We worked way faster than they expected, and so we did so many random things that they could think of because we ran out of work! Missionary power! So this week Elder Cardon (General Authority) came and toured our mission. We ended up having a zone conference with him in which we learned a lot about following the spirit. It was super great!

I also participated in a missionary choir we made for a devotional that Elder Cardon spoke at. This is letter is pretty short, I know, I apologize. Yesterday we went and visited one of our investigators, Eric, who is part of a part-member family. It was a blessing that literally changed his life. I am so excited for him. Success is on its way that is for sure. Eric has struggled forever with the Word of Wisdom, and this week he finally hit a stumbling block with it and realized what it is doing do him and his family. 

Anyways, I am still working hard! I am still living and loving the mission! I love you all!

Your favorite missionary,

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment