Monday, November 17, 2014

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly November 17, 2014



Hello Everyone!

So, to start off, I want to apologize for such a lame letter I wrote last week. Right? It was terrible. I am so sorry! To be honest when we skip P-day originally, I cannot remember what happened the week prior. There is a reason we need to write the same day each week. Anywho, last week I had an interview with President Taggart which was really great for me. We talked about my companionship and how it was going,many basically about how I do not know exactly what to do to improve it. He basically said he said I can't by myself, he said the lot falls upon my companion to change his attitude. So that was interesting. 

I had the opportunity to exchange with a good Peruvian friend of mine named Elder Quito. He and I will end our missions together. Yippee! Haha, anyways, we extended a baptismal date for the 21 of December! It will totally happen! Let's see, it was just an overall excellent time to spend with him, he has been struggling a bit with his companion, so I was able to offer some help and advice. 

Let's see, I had a doctor's appointment for my shoulders this past Friday, and it was basically no help to me because they cannot do much until I return home after the mission, but I guess I am being sent to a physical therapy place to see what they can do. Fun!

Let's see, we got to perform service on Saturday morning by cleaning our chapel, because nobody would from the ward haha. It was funny, we then spent time cleaning the Bishop's offices. It was awesome. Haha. So much confidential stuff that he didn't care if we saw. Cool haha. 

On Sunday we had church, and during Sacrament meeting, Hermana Corona who is a returned missionary spoke. She spoke spoke specifically on the difference between having a testimony and being converted. It was awesome! She recently came back to church about 5 months ago after being inactive for over 5 years. She did incredible. It was so powerful, it reminded me of the talk I gave a few months ago on the same topic. 

Testimony versus conversion? Well, conversion is the result of acting with your testimony. :) it was a pretty good half week. Haha. Anyways. Thanks for the support! :) #I'mdreamingofawhitechristmas!

Your favorite Missionary in So. Cal.!

Elder Weston Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment