Hola!
First week has been long and hard, The language is coming, I am a lot better at listening than at speaking but I can have a full on conversation with the Latino elders! Its awesome! I have one investigator right now, and two new ones next week. It is going well, we never really teach our lesson plan, its always by the spirit, and I do most of it, my companions, yes companions, are not to good with the language yet. My original companion never showed, so I was put into a threesome, which is hard to teach with but it is all good. I am a little homesick still, but that should pass after today! I get this cast off on Monday, I am leaving the CCM, or MTC, and going to a nearby hospital in the city, ahh! Spiritual experiences, uh just when ever I teach, I just never have to worry about what to say, its a good feeling. I have challenged myself to read the BOM in the 6 weeks I am here. I do need a shoulder bag, maybe one like a TIMBUK2 or a bag that has waist straps as well. I am also sick now, today I woke up early to go to the temple and was fine, but not a serious sick, [rather a ] stomach sick. My companions rock, and I love my district! NOS VEMOS!
No comments:
Post a Comment