Mis Padres!
Everything is going so great! The food is super uh interesting??? haha it is all fine. Mason gets pranked a ton haha its funny, because he has tried twice to prank me and my companions, both times ending in a failure! We got him figured out haha. I got my cast off this past monday, and that was so not fun. It was an 8 hour ordeal! AHHHHHHHHH! So monday morning at 8 I was supposed to leave to go the hospital to cut off my cast (arm) and they had no idea, but I talked to them twice last week about it. So they told me to come back at ten. I did, and I left with three other Elders in this small nissan with Hermana Sanchez, who speaks like maybe ten words in English. When we arrive, I had no idea what to do. The appointment that doctor christianson set up for me fell through, so we ran over to the ER and oh my gosh that was so not fun. So then she left me there after they called my name, and one other Elder came along with me, he knew spanish a little better than me, he is a paramedic. Anyways, to take the cast off, I had to strip down and put on the smallest hospital gown ever! But it gets better, they wouldnt cut the cast off without an x-ray with me in the cast. Hospital policy is that they dont remove casts until x-ray and doctor discussion. AHHHH! it was so frustrating and embarrassing because I wasnt allowed to walk anywhere either, they pushed me around a Mexican ER in a hospital bed. When they finally went to cut off the cast, they used like the oldest tool ever, it literally looked like Dad´s handsaw. The doctor spoke a few words English, but mostly Spanish, all I got out of it was, Dont move or you will be cut badly. YAY awesome, quite a thrill for me. At one point in the hospital trip while in the ER I was left completely alone. But I had my spanish dictionary with me haha! Everything is good now though. My wrist still hurts, but man can I play ping pong now! I am so good at it! I play soccer or baskteball almost every day and yeah everything is great. I left my camera in my room so I can not attach any pictures this time sorry! We had a member of the 4th quorum of the Seventy come and talk to us on Tuesday night but other than that no visits. I pray so much while I am here, and It has seriously helped me so much. I have received countless blessings, and received answers to my prayers. I also have read more than half the BOM in less that 13 days, with only like 2 hours a day to read it. I am perfectly healthy again, no problems with that. Teaching is seriously so amazing. The gift of tongues is real, it is. Even though I do the most teaching, because I know the language the best. You know that they say, 2 is better than 1! I love my companions they are funny and serious! Mom, I serioulsy think about that quote by Uchtorf all the time! I love it! I wish we got more personal study time each day, I love reading my scriputres, it is my favorite thing to do. Oh and I sent you a letter! good look reading it, it is all in spanish! hahahaha! seriously though I love my mission so much. I am tired all the time, but its not bad. I love this gospel. I know that it is true and that the atonement is real. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and I know that I am going where my Heavenly Father needs me! I know this and miss you all! Love you!
Elder W. Scott
P.S. Everyone in my district has received mail, except for me. Write me a letter, I sent you one. Also email me Scott Coleman´s Address. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment