Thursday, October 17, 2013

[Weston] Re: Hello

MOM!

The food is eh okay, I am sick today because of that, or because I accidentally swallowed some water when brushing my teeth two days ago.  The Cast is awful, smelly, and super annoying. I do not see mason much, which I did not think would be hard, but it is. Spanish is not a concern, lots of opportunities to practice! I get my cast off on monday at a nearby hospital in the city! I guess the hardest part is just not getting to talk to you everyday and you know tell you what happened that day. Elder Dallin H. Oaks at out devotional said that it is our privilege to serve a mission, and that our time our bodies our everything are property of Heavenly Father for these two years.  I miss everyone a lot and it is hard but I am learning a lot. I have challenged myself to read the BOM in 6 weeks while I am here, not hard when I can read almost the whole book of nephi in a couple hours. I hope that time starts to fly now as everyone has said does. The Mexico Temple is so amazing. It is huge!!!!!!!! I did not get a lot of pictures but I will attach some!

Elder [Weston] Scott 


No comments:

Post a Comment