Monday, December 23, 2013

[Mason]: its beginning to look a lot like christmas here...except its so humid here....its weird..


Dear all...this last week was great...I had 4 x 3-hour drives to and from Boston this week... I don't recommend it...people are scary drivers early in the morning, and late at night.  We had our Christmas party and then I had a return and report meeting for new missionaries.  Life is great out here...

The cold weather is kind of gone right now, which is good and bad because the snow is melting and it might not be a white christmas.

Weston (Elder Scott), that stinks that you are driving a Dodge caravan, because I'm in a Ford Fusion, and its great. its almost at 50,000 miles, so we will most likely get a brand new one...hehehehe (we have the sport edition, its like a freakin mustang with half the weight) =)

Anyways, I'm planning on skype calling around 4 pm or so, but we can also do a [voice] conference call too.  At least I can, President Packard said I can do both, so I can talk to Wes too.

Thanks for the Gift...the CD is cool, hard to sing to because it is in Spanish...but its great stuff.  The Tie is LEGIT man...por favor, si ustedes me mandan discos Compactos, hasegurense que esten en ingles porque me gusta cantar con los canciones para guardarme despierta en los noches...Gracias... y les Amo. [please if you send me CDs make sure they are in English because I like to sing along to keep me awake at night... thanks.. I love you ] ( Context: We sent him a CD with hymns in spanish )

La Espanol esta progresando mi despacio ahorita porque todos los miembros quieren practicar su ingles conmigo...no me lo gusta, pero estoy tratando a aprender tanto como pueda a fin de que comunica con personas que puedan hablar espanol. [ The spanish is progressing very slowly right now because all the members want to practice their English with me... I don't like it, but I am trying to learn as much as I can  so eventually I can communicate with people who speak Spanish]

tenemos Navidad para hablar mas, entonces terminare con hablando ahorita y guardar los otros cosas por la llama.  [ We have Christmas to talk more, so I'll make an end to my speaking now, and save the other things for the call ]

Tyler, espero que obtienes el trabajo con UPS y ahorras dinero por la proxima ano de escuela. [ I hope you get that UPS job to save some dinero for next year ]

por los fotos, mandame los de Karissa y tambien un de Chloe... [ RE: photos, send me the ones Karissa took and also one of Chloe]
gracias por todo de los cartas y si es possible, mandame otros camisas largas para tocar puertas porque no tengo suficiente ahorita porque tenemos vestirnos en ropa de abrigo , pero si no puedas, no te preoccupes  [ Thanks for all the letters, and if it is possible, send me more long sleeve shirts for knocking doors.  I don't have enough right now because we we are wearing cold-weather clothing, but if you can't, don't worry ]
os Amo...o les Amo
Elder Scott
les llamare en miercoles en la manana para establecer un tiempo exacto... [ I'll call you on Wednesday morning to set an exact time ]







No comments:

Post a Comment