Hello everyone, its been and interesting turn of events these last few days...but I don't really want to explain all of it because it will take a long time.
but to start," 11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."
Im so gratefull that God, my Eternal Father, has given me this chance to learn Spanish and for having been blessed time and time again with Help from on High to Speak the language.
So Back to the point here of the email, I'm still District Leader down here, and I'm finding that the the missionaries down here are all very different, and I'm going to have to work really hard to be the best example I can be. also, I have learned that there are 7 [baptismal] dates here in my area, and total in the district there are 14. we have a goal this month to baptize 7. and its going to happen....we can do it.
For the foreseeable future, I'm going to read all of the Bible and PMG and Jesus el Cristo. and perfect my Spanish and study Portuguese. Now that I'm in a 2 elder apartment, I can actually focus on what I'm doing. it is sweet.
This Christmas season is going to be fantastic. and as we enter this sacred time of year, i hope we can all think back to our Savior Jesus Christ, of whom this Grand Holiday is about. Let us Recall all that he did for us, and is doing for us now. let us remember the covenants we have made, and stay true to them. let us,This Christmas season, make it more special than it has ever been to us. let us try not to focus on worldly things. Christ did come to be of the World, but instead came to conquer it. His purpose wasn't to be a part of the world, but to help us to change and be as he is, a king, a son of God. let us remember that Christ is the Ultimate gift. He is our Present, from God.
John3:16 - "For God so loved the world , that he gave his only begotten Son , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"
Because he is our Gift, let us increase our Faith in him, and do all we can to believe in him more. I know that He is our Savior, and I know that He is the only Gift i truly need and truly want, because in him and trough him, I can have eternal life and salvation and Be with my Father in Heaven AGAIN.!.!.!
I love you all, and have a good week.
Elder Scott
2 Park PL Tower A 19J Hartford, CT, 06106
No comments:
Post a Comment