Hello everybody!
This week was fantastic! I got to play in the rain! It was so fun! It all started when I went on exchanges with Elder Quito. I was driving, and the day before we were all told that that the weather was going to be absolutely terrible the Next day. Well, it was haha. It rained so hard for about two days straight. :) Tuesday like I said I was in a car driving, so it wasn't too bad, except for when we had a lesson at the door with a girl named Martha. Elder Quito and I were standing out in the rain the whole time, for what ended up bei a half hour lesson. Now let me tell you the extra details you want. I was wearing a cotton sweater the whole day because I forgot to bring a waterproof jacket. Elder Quito had a trench coat, which kept him dry. It was s funny. I was sopping wet, which actually came up at the end of that lesson, woot woot! It was so Fun!
Wednesday night was the same deal, except I was on my bike instead. It was unbelievable how wet it was out side. I honestly can say I now swam on my mission! :) So Erik our investigator is doing well! He has such a strong testimony! It's incredible! He is totally getting baptized on the 21st this month! White Christmas! :) The only problem and trial Erik is truly facing right now, not including the word of wisdom(smoking), is his family. Everybody in his family that lives in his apartment are members, but extremely less active. He gets no support, and everyone doubts him! It frustrates me so much. He is literally going to be the person that reactivates his family. It is so hard for him. Especially between his wife and him. Major contention right now, because she won't change. It's so hard, definitely a pride issue. But we are going to get through it! Erik is still going to get baptized! :)
We began a little initiative of our own here in the Anaheim Mission, being the [Christ]mas means Facebook posts. I hope you all saw mine! To me, I posted true love. Why? Because I have been thinking so much this season about the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I encourage you all to make one as well! It's fun! Focus on tHe reason for the season! :)
Well, I love you all so much! Thank you for the support! :)
Elder Weston Scott
Pictures?
Elder Quito and I!
Early Christmas present from Erik!
I uploaded the wrong picture to facebook. This was the real one.
No comments:
Post a Comment