Monday, April 27, 2015

[Mason] THE SCITUATE BLITZ!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!


So this week I will be short in writing because I don't have too much time.

This week we were able to get 36 members to come out with us and teach lessons with us...it was sick.

We also picked up 3 new investigators: Amanda, Walter and Altonio. 

Story of the week: 
      President Monson sends us a message via text saying, Elders, when are we supposed to go on splits? I can come after 6pm because I will be in the area. 

Our hearts dropped and then rose up super high and we were able to get it scheduled and so we went on splits with President Monson. 

The rest of the week was pretty good. Super busy, which was awesome!

BTW the Stake President's 1st counselor's name is President Monson...haha 

I will send a pic next week, I dont have my camera. 

The Church is True, I know it and I know God knows I know it.

Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment