To my Brethren and my Sisters,
These past two weeks have been very eventful! I apologize for the past couple of emails that I have sent home. I promise today's will be an improvement. Before anything I would like to recognize my weakness as did Moroni in the Book of Mormon. I recognize and admit to Having no desire to write each week haha. However I have made promises to write, so regardless of my weakness I continue to make a record of my dealings with the 'Anaheim'ites.
Elder Weston Scott
And it came to pass that about two weeks our housing coordinator came and delivered unto us some instruments by which we were commanded to bring to pass the resurrection of our bathroom door. It was of a fine workmanship. Elder Montgomery and I created a demented looking doll from two toys that Elder Quito. It was hilarious. We planted it in the car of the other Elders in our district.
General Conference went exceedingly well. The session given for the Priesthood was rather inspiring. I loved it! We served a family in our Ward by wandering in their wilderness of a yard, until we could find the instruments prepared by their forefathers to tame the wild beasts.
Interviews from the high one known, by those that serve, as our Mission President were brought to pass to fulfill much righteousness in all the land. One night passed away and we took our journey to the mountain top (temples are mountains) and dwelt in the house of the lord for a time. We found nourishment at a place called the Olive Garden.
Exchanges came and went in the space of one moon and I journeyed far to a land named Fullerton. There Elder Nixon and myself found shelter and refuge and found inhabitants that were perishing in unbelief. We expounded unto them the holy scriptures and worked many miracles according to our Faith in Christ. We could not doubt nor deny the teachings brought forth by our parents.
We returned to our homelands, and traveled to another distant land in search for an activity called La Noche Latina, where we patiently endured the poor quality of singing of the believers in our Ward.
This is probably the most difficult letter I have written haha, it is so hard to write like that! #IGiveCredtotheBOMProphets!
There was a baptism yesterday in our Ward, who I had the privilege of interviewing. It was so fantastic. I love interviews. It was a very spiritual baptism, and we had an investigator there. Her name is Maria, she is super old, but so awesome! She desires to much to be baptized. Our other investigators are still avoiding church, ugh, they are so ready! I really hope they will come this next week.
The funny story bother happened is my companion accidental punched me in the face. Haha. It was awesome! I came out of the bathroom super fast, and he freaked out (flinched) and got me good. No brushing though. Thanks for reading! Have a great week!
Peace.
Elder Weston Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment