Monday, August 31, 2015

[Mason] #NyquilSavesLives


This week has been a great one, except for that one day when I got sick!!!

So Monday.....Our Investigator flaked out on us, we got hair cuts, we Played some ultimate frisbee...Pday stuff....then we went and talked to some potentials we have...it was really fun!

Tuesday.....We had a baptismal interview to counduct, so Elder Heflin went ahead and did it this time. We then had to drive to Boston for a medical check up for my companion, and while we were there, I caught something. Byt the Time we made it home at 7pm, I had a Fever, sore throat, intense body pain, head Ache...etc.....it was horrible.......#Bottom'sup #Nyquil

skip to friday....i dont remember

Saturday.....Portable Visitors center tour in Central Falls.....for a few hours I got to speak Spanish and teach people all of the lessons practically in a summarized wayl It was great....and it was powerful!

Sunday....church!

So, time's up gotta go!


--
Elder Mason Scott
Massachusetts Boston Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment