Monday, August 17, 2015

[Weston] Anaheim Weekly August 17th, 2015

This week was another good one. Today it "sufficeth" me to write a small email.

Desiree is progressing well. She is getting baptized in two weeks. Sweet! Michelle is slowly progressing, her situation is a difficult one. Eduardo and Maria are doing so fantastic, we are hoping to have a family night with them.

Some returned missionaries from our mission also visited the mission this week. They came to the stake president's home when we were eating, and we took a picture. All of them left about a year ago. It is strange being the oldest missionary now. They had some good advice.

We had zone conference this past Wednesday, and I was asked to direct the conference, it was fun. We learned about the Book of Mormon, and it impacted me a lot. We have been challenged to read the Book of Mormon as a mission by Christmas as a Christmas present for Christ. We are together mark not specifically any reference to Christ, the words Christ speaks, Christ's attributes, and any doctrine contained in the missionary purpose. I am attempting to read it all with highlights in my last transfer.

I spoke in church yesterday, our sacrament meeting was in a bind, and the first councilor of the bishopric asked me to speak. It went well.
I spoke on prayer. Spanish is pretty good now. Sweet.

That is my week in a nutshell.


Elder Weston Scott

- Elder Silvester, Formerly Sister Moran, Me, Formerly Elder Fuentes.

No comments:

Post a Comment